Friday, May 16, 2008

Have Teeth, Will Travel

Hope got her first TWO teeth this week (yay!) - - right up front in the bottom row. Where at first they were just a glimmer in her gums, they're actually quite clearly visible now, and can certainly be felt. If you look closely, you can see a thin white blur just north of where her finger meets her lip in the picture with the yellow ring. I'll keep trying to get a photo - - it's a hard thing to capture!



Hope has responded to her teeth by continuing to studiously taste everything she can get her hands on. She seems rather unfazed by teething, and has instead focused on testing out her new hook-on chair The MeToo by Phil & Ted's, in which she can sit independently at the kitchen island, a great vantage point for nearly all goings-on inside the house. It's a great product - - rather inexpensive, very durable, and extremely portable.



This week, we threw the MeToo in the stroller basket, and took it with us to lunch at Hedge House with Sarah Winter. It was fun to have Hope sitting with us at the table, and I loved having both hands free for my sandwich! We will start solids shortly, so this will be a nice highchair alternative to get us going.

1 comment:

Martha said...

If I enlarge the photo, I can see a tooth!