I continue to be amazed by the strides she makes through imitation. When I handed her this brand new sippy cup today, she reached out to hold it on either side, and put the spout immediately into her mouth. This could be intuitive design, through synthesizing similar experience, or it could be from observation of Mommy and Daddy with our water bottles. At any rate, it's clear she's in a mode of constantly learning and applying what she's learned. It's awesome.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Forward Progress
Hope is trying so very hard to crawl. She has figured out how to make rapid directional progress by linking rolls, and spends a lot of time on her belly, legs kicking, and arms reaching forward. Today, she scooted ever so slightly forward with these efforts, so she should get there pretty soon. As you see in the photos, I've been frequently finding her under the table, or otherwise off the playmat.




I continue to be amazed by the strides she makes through imitation. When I handed her this brand new sippy cup today, she reached out to hold it on either side, and put the spout immediately into her mouth. This could be intuitive design, through synthesizing similar experience, or it could be from observation of Mommy and Daddy with our water bottles. At any rate, it's clear she's in a mode of constantly learning and applying what she's learned. It's awesome.

I continue to be amazed by the strides she makes through imitation. When I handed her this brand new sippy cup today, she reached out to hold it on either side, and put the spout immediately into her mouth. This could be intuitive design, through synthesizing similar experience, or it could be from observation of Mommy and Daddy with our water bottles. At any rate, it's clear she's in a mode of constantly learning and applying what she's learned. It's awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope in the top left photo is completely adorable - impish and so proud of her accomplishment!
Post a Comment