Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rrrrrrip! Zip!

Hope discovered a new and terrifying sound this afternoon. We were at the UPS store putting together V-day packages, and I wasn't really watching her super-closely in her stroller next to me, as I was already conscious we were pushing it in terms of her next feeding... This woman squooze onto the workbench next to me, and started packing boxes. I casually looked over to make sure she wasn't encroaching on my little one, and saw the most heartbreaking look of terror in Hope's eyes, peeking out from under her stroller blankie! It was the packing tape! Rrrrrrrip! Zip! The poor little thing...I guess it's not a particularly natural sound (- - I'd imagine maybe it's the sound of trees falling in the forest, but we can never be sure - - ) but I actually repositioned the stroller to try for a less intense UPS experience...

No comments: