Sunday, February 10, 2008
Party Time with Aunt Jan
This post comes on the heels of a visit with Aunt Jan, bringing good cheer in a string of gray and rainy February afternoons. It was nice to again have some company during the day, and I took the opportunity to grab lunch with friends, leaving Hope in good hands - not just one Aunt but TWO! With Jan, we smiled a lot, played on the tropical island, practiced a little tummy time, and went out for big soup at Pho Van. Here are a few snapshots from the visit. What I don't have captured (I think Jan does, though) is our Wii night with Tom and Becky - - such fun! Although, Tom-Tom totally cheated by sailing through the Wii Play instruction screen each new game, retaining his "experienced player advantage"... Until next time - N&H



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment