Friday, May 22, 2009

Little Brother Zane

Mommy promises that Zane will soon have his own blog site. In the meantime, though, Hope will practice sharing.

Zane David Stanley - born Tuesday, May 19th
7lbs 8oz / 20 inches long

A quick delivery "the old fashioned way" (VBAC) in only 3.5 hours after water broke at home while Hope and Mommy were coloring! Hope spent the day at Rose's house, and then another day at home with Auntie Martha (and then Grammy). Zane came home Thursday and was well received!
















4 comments:

Rah & Wheels said...

Wow,
what a beautiful family, it brings tears to my eyes. Congrats!!

We luv you!
Chris & Sarah

Martha said...

Thank you for updating the blog! Zane is a handsome little baby, and Hope appears to be adjusting to the new addition beautifully. I am so very happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

I could not be happier. What a beautiful family!

MargoC said...

Congratulations to all of you! He's beautiful. (They both are.) And he looks so aware already. I look forward to more pictures!