Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Zoo date with Jackson

So...things are going to be out-of-order in the blog this week as I catch you up on our RI trip in more detail...but I wanted to go ahead and share more recent events as they occurred - in this case, a Zoo date with Jackson yesterday afternoon!

The Oregon Zoo is a great local attraction, covering a large area up in the hills at the edge of Washington Park. We had a perfect day for a visit, as it was a bit chilly (though clear) and not crowded, and the animals all seemed to be out and about and enjoying themselves. Many even took a moment to come over and check us out, as you see with the orangutan below! We only got through about a third of the habitat in our two hour stroll, leaving much to still see as we return with our new family membership.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering who is the mother of Jackson. Now I see-Christine! Good to see her-.
Natasha, I am big fan of your Hope. She is such a cuty. This site is one of my favorite blogs: )

mama_nata said...

Why, thank you Miho! Someday, we will have a post called "MiHope" when you finally meet. :)