Thursday, October 21, 2010

Walk With The Animals

As Hope emerged from her thankfully mild bout of HFM (nothing I wish to discuss here or ever repeat) we decided to take advantage of an uptick in energy and go to the Zoo. For the first time, I decided Hope might walk instead of stroll, and it worked out beautifully! She loves to explore, but generally sticks close (thankfully not a bolter). I did stuff her in the Ergo on my back for the hike back uphill through "Africa" but she did really well otherwise. All the animals were out - some hungrier than others...











2 comments:

Paul Francis and Jana Bree said...

woah! is that why she was under the weather a couple weeks ago?

mama_nata said...

as it turned out...yes! but we didn't know until friday of that week. of course - just in time for the weekend... ended up on the mild side (i.e. no hand or foot just mouth) - but still.