Sunday, August 15, 2010

Waiting Patiently

With so much going on around here with the closing and moving and selling, it's easy to fall behind on the blog... I uploaded photos today to see what I'd collected since the last post, and this is all I've got. Which I'm not proud of, since Zane is now walking, even talking a little (he says "All Done" very clearly and uses basic baby vocab like "ball" "hug" "up." I'll try and capture some video this week, since it's really quite blog-worthy.

Hope *loves* Co-op, which has been great for all of us - she talks constantly about her "preschool friends" and imagines them into her stories and role-playing. I've really enjoyed the families and other children there as well, and recently became the Membership coordinator, which is a pretty big job this time of year. Even Zane seems to love Co-op - he has figured out how to climb up and slide down the inside play structure...relatively safely...and the other kids actually look out for him and care for him, giving hugs, sharing toys, etc. It's really heartwarming. Hope kind of looks at them like "what's so interesting about HIM" on occasion, but mostly seems okay with it.

We showed our place today as a "preview" (we are not yet on the market, though getting closer) and will have keys to the new house tomorrow (Monday). So here are my two pictures for today's post, along with a promise to make it up to you. Soon. Remember: patience is a virtue. :)



No comments: