Sunday morning we all went for a hike through the Hoyt Arboreteum, a favorite place for escaping to nature within city limits. The Arboreteum is criss-crossed with well-maintained trails and a great place to experience early Spring flowers and flowering trees. Hope really enjoyed her ride in the "bag seat," and Zane fought his nap in the Ergo to soak in the views.
Yay! I love Hoyt Arboretum. I worked at Forest Park when I was 20, and it was such a fun job. I'm looking forward to getting Zephyr out for some hikes now that the weather is warmer. Being able to reliably hold his head up is MAJOR for wearing him in back-friendly carriers.
1 comment:
Yay! I love Hoyt Arboretum. I worked at Forest Park when I was 20, and it was such a fun job. I'm looking forward to getting Zephyr out for some hikes now that the weather is warmer. Being able to reliably hold his head up is MAJOR for wearing him in back-friendly carriers.
Post a Comment