Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hope On The Move

Hope is no longer content to just drift lazily in one place at activity island on her little orange raft. She is now shuffling around in a kind of "intentional squirming" to get from one spot to another. She can and will roll completely onto her belly with a little help getting over that final elbow...but hasn't yet completed this on her own. She's close, though, and gets motivated by all her little animal friends and toys getting clumped on one end of the island - - she cranes her head in their direction and starts moving.

Here's a little video strung together with photo clips I snapped this morning. Cheers!

5 comments:

"G" said...

Hope is a little yogi...I saw "bridge pose" toward the end there! -- Gretchen

fuzzy said...

Can I borrow Hope's orange hat? I wants it. I needs it.

mama_nata said...

Sorry, Fuzzy - - only Hope may bear the one orange hat...it's too precious.

fuzzy said...

The Hope is a little peanut. You have quite the cute creature/monster.

Anonymous said...

Atta girl, knew you could do it!