Monday, October 31, 2011

Going Coastal

Earlier this month, we enjoyed a great little getaway weekend at our favorite family-friendly rental house in Manzanita! We spent Friday - Sunday exploring the stretch between Tillamook and Cannon Beach (Manzanita being right in the middle). We'd been there a year ago with Grammy and Pappy - the addition of Auntie Ellen this time was just right. The house really does accommodate us well, despite the fireplace's inability to draw properly. G&P were good sports to pose for our version of American Gothic in the kitchen. I'm sure we'll be back next year if not sooner!

The viewpoint/beach photos are largely from Ecola State Park and its breathtaking, surfer-filled Indian Beach. There was a hair in the mechanism of my camera the whole time - grrr! - but I think I managed to clean the photos up sufficiently so you won't be bothered... Cheers - N
















No comments: