Thursday May 19 was Zane's 2nd birthday! We celebrated by heading to the zoo with our friends Heather and Zephyr (18 mos already), followed by Burgerville lunch on the porch. It was a gorgeous clear and sunny day, which the animals clearly also appreciated. I'm not sure they noticed the little guy yelling their names persistently at them (Giraffe! Giraffe!), but he was having a grand old time pointing everybody out. Take note of Zane's hair - he gets his first cut between this post and the next one.
We had so much fun with you guys! Great photos. In the one where I'm holding Zephyr, he is wearing the classic Arndt smirk. Hopefully once Booshie is more settled in to a one-nap schedule we can do longer play dates.
1 comment:
We had so much fun with you guys! Great photos. In the one where I'm holding Zephyr, he is wearing the classic Arndt smirk. Hopefully once Booshie is more settled in to a one-nap schedule we can do longer play dates.
Post a Comment