Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Daily Bread

Is it December already? I wanted to get a photo post in of "daily life" before we dive into Hope's birthday festivities and holiday everything. If you look reeeeeeally close, you can see Zane's first tooth - it's on the bottom, right of center, and looks like a white blur in the photo. It's been pushing for weeks now but has recently become official. BTW, Zane rolled clear across the living room today while I was, uh, Facebooking probably. My days of peaceful contemplation while Hope naps are clearly numbered.

Sorry photos are so blurry lately. I've asked Santa for a fancy new camera that can do super-low-light because I'm allergic to flash. :)









2 comments:

Heather said...

I know what you mean about flash. Why can't all the cuteness happen next to a south-facing window, between 8:00am and 4:00pm? Gah, this time of year. Tripods are a solution, but are cumbersome. I hope Santa hears your plea. :)

mama_nata said...

Yes, and tripods are no good if your subject is also moving! :D Nikon SLR is supposed to be good down to ISO3200 - i'm around 1200 now, max, so I'm hopeful...