Today's correspondence, in which we surprise Auntie Ellen by opening with pure unsolicited reciprocal love:
Dear Auntie Ellen,
I love you, too. I smell Auntie Ellen's breath - it's much more easier. [Editor's note: ?!?] I like going to the playground. I know everything is going to come out. Presto!
Love,
Hope
---
Dear Hope,
I miss you very much! I hope to visit you soon so that we can play and go to the playground. We can also dress up like fairies and play fishy games on my phone in the morning!
Big hugs and kisses!
Love,
---
Dear Auntie Ellen,
I love playing fishy games in the morning with the kitty cat. I love you so much I eat cookies all day long. Macaroni and cheese at your house. I come back to Boston and to your home.
Love,
Hope
---
Dear Hope,
Oreo says hello too! She had so much fun with you and Zane when you came over to play with us. We would love to have you come over again for macaroni and cheese. Oreo would like you to brush her again when you come over. She says you did such a great job!
Love,
---
I was amazed at the detail Hope specifically included for Ellen. We had visited her apartment last September, where she did in fact eat macaroni and cheese (and possibly some cookies?) Mostly, I was impressed she came up with "Boston" on her own, since we always have to prompt her for her own home town...
No comments:
Post a Comment